Last Updated: Feb 14, 2022
Jiffy Tables are used to store data that is populated by automation tasks. The stored data is referenced/manipulated in the later stages of the automation process.
The following Nodes/Functions are used in Tasks to perform various actions with the data in Jiffy Table.
Consider a Master Data Automation HyperApp, where the vendor data is received in an email. The bot is expected to read the email, download the attachment, insert data to a Jiffy Table, check if the data exists in the Master Table, if not create an entry, and send a response email to the requestor.
- Use the Email Browser node to read the email and download the attachment.
- Use the Excel node to extract the data from the excel, and trigger function Insert Bulk data into Jiffy table to insert data into Jiffy Table.
- Use the Jiffy Select node to retrieve the data from Jiffy Table and check if it exists in Master Table.
- Use the Jiffy Insert/Update node to insert the data into Master Table.
- Use the Email Sender node to send an email confirmation to requestor with the required data.