The Download CSV node is used to download required CSV file from Jiffy server to any required folder in the machine.
Configurations of Download CSV Node
- Click the Download CSV node.
- Enter the Configuration Name and Cluster in Configurations tab.
Properties of Download CSV Node
- Navigate to Properties tab and enter Name and Description.
- Enable Mark run Failure on Node Fail and Continue on Failure, options as required.
- Select a CSV: Select the CSV file to be downloaded.
Map Inputs to Download CSV node
You can Map the files to be uploaded to the Download CSV node:
- Click the link connecting the preceding node and Download CSV node.
- Map the file_path where files to be downloaded.
Result of Execution in Download CSV Node
After executing task, the Result of Execution window is displayed with the following tabs.
- Output: Execution status of the node is displayed.
- Run Info: The Run Details, Configuration Details, and Machine Details are displayed.
- Run Details include Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, and Total Node Execution Time (in seconds).
- Configuration Details include Configuration Name, Clusters, and Config Level.
- Machine Details include ID, Name, Host, Port, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, and Iteration Time (in seconds).