A collection of different kinds of nodes that perform various generic actions such as, transferring files, generating a random number, setting a timer etc are available in this section.
- Timer: Introduce delay in between the nodes execution.
- REST API: Send and recieve the JSON request using different HTTP methods such as GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- File Transfer: Send and recieve files to given server/ location and receive files from specified server/ location.
- File Explorer: Read the file details from the given folder path and upload the files to the Jiffy File Server.
- Function: Execute user defined and pre-defined functions.
- Random Number: Generate random number between the minimum and maximum value specified.
- Validator: Get the inputs from the previous nodes and validates them based on the defined conditions.