In the Properties tab of the node, set properties as required by the automation design.
- Name: Name of the node. A default name is displayed, which you can edit to provide an intuitive name as per the intent of using the node in the task.
- Description: A short note on the purpose of the node.
- Mark Run Failure on Node Fail:
- Toggle ON marks the task execution Status as Failed, if node execution fails.
- Toggle OFF marks the task execution Status as Passed even if node execution fails.
- Continue on Failure:
- Toggle ON continues the task execution to the succeeding node, even if the node fails.
- Toggle OFF aborts the task execution if the node fails.
- Continue on no result?:
- Toggle ON continues the task execution even when query returns no results.
- Toggle OFF aborts the task execution when query returns no results.
- Iterate on this node’s output?:
- Toggle ON iterates the task execution on output of the node.
- Toggle OFF should be selected if the output of the node has only one row.
- Clusters: The cluster(s) to run the node, if required. If running on Developer Bot, leave this blank.
- Close Application: After completion of task execution, you can choose to close or retain the application that is launched during the task execution.
- Toggle ON closes the application.
- Toggle OFF retains the application.
- Close Application on Error:
- Toggle ON closes the the application launched during execution, if node execution fails.
- Toggle OFF retains the application launched during execution, even if node execution fails.
- Run Mode: Select either of the following options:
- Run if locked: The task runs even if the machine is locked.
- Unlock and run: Unlocks the machine and runs the task.
- Lock After Run:
- Toggle ON locks the machine after the node execution.
- Toggle OFF, leaves the machine unlocked after the node execution.
- Take Screen Shots: Select either of the following options to take the screenshots:
- Always: Every UI event step output in the form of images.
- On Error: Only of the step which fails.
- Off: No screenshots.
In case of any popup messages or failures in the web application, you can identify it from the screenshot. These images can be passed to the succeeding node for further use.