The Upload Fileset node is used to upload files to the required Fileset.
Consider a task designed to maintain the Country Code, where files containing the Country Codes and Names are received in an email. The bot is expected to read the email and upload the file in a Fileset and remove unwanted files from it.
- Use the Email Browser node to read the email and download the attachment.
- Use the Upload Fileset node to upload the file to the Fileset.
- Use the Clear Fileset node to delete unwanted files from the Fileset.
Configurations of Upload Fileset Node
- Click the Upload Fileset node.
- Enter the Configuration Name and Cluster in Configurations tab.
Properties of Upload Fileset Node
- Navigate to Properties tab and enter Name and Description.
- Enable Mark run Failure on Node Fail and Continue on Failure, options as required.
- Bulk Upload:
- Toggle ON, to upload multiple files from a folder.
- Toggle OFF, to upload only one file specified.
- Select Fileset: Select the fileset to upload the file(s) to.
Map Inputs to Upload Fileset node
You can Map the files to be uploaded to the Upload Fileset node:
- Click the link connecting the preceding node and Upload Fileset node.
- Map the file_path of the files to be uploaded.
Result of Execution in Upload Fileset Node
After executing task, the Result of Execution window is displayed with the following tabs.
- Output: Execution status of the node is displayed.
- Run Info: The Run Details, Configuration Details, and Machine Details are displayed.
- Run Details include Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, and Total Node Execution Time (in seconds).
- Configuration Details include Configuration Name, Clusters, and Config Level.
- Machine Details include ID, Name, Host, Port, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, and Iteration Time (in seconds).
The uploaded files are displayed in the Filesets page.